Saturday, October 17, 2009

Well fall is here and one of my favorite things is our yearly trip to Spooner Farms to get pumpkins. It's another great opportunity to be with family and get some more shots of the kids.














I think the girl aren't too excited about having to pose for all of us.









































Look at that curly hair!




























































I'm not too sure that Peyton was too crazy about Mollie taking the helm of the wheel barrel.











































I just love these kids and treasure every minute I spend with them.

























My beautiful wife Patty and son Jacob. He is getting so big.

























I love this picture of Jenn and Madelynn, she is such a loving mom.

























Ohh I just want to pinch those cheeks.



































No comments:

Post a Comment