Monday, October 26, 2009

Seattle view from Kerry Park

This last weekend I went to Kerry Park with some friends to take some pics. Kerry park has one of the best views of Seattle and plenty of space to set up. It really was an amazing time.















We arrived at dusk and were able to get some nice shots. It was a little hazy that day so they didn't come out as sharp as I would of liked, but still a lot of fun.
















I can't tell you how much I enjoy taking night shots. I used a tripod, set the camera to bulb and held the shutter open anywhere from 10-20 seconds. I could spend hours messing with different
settings on the camera.












































































I really enjoyed taking this picture. As with all the other pics I had the camera set
to bulb but this one I held opened the shutter for 35 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Doug. I love that last shot with the 35 second exposure. You can see the movement of the stars in the sky. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow man you be pro status sucka ...shooo

    ReplyDelete