Monday, May 11, 2009

Pre Mother's Day trip to a Van Lierops Tulip Farm.

This year we had such an amazing Mother's Day weekend. My Sister Paula and Debbie flew in from LA. Debbie is a flower freak and we decided to take her to Van Lierop Farms to see the Tulips. We were a little late to see the full bloom but it was still beautiful and a great place to take some shots.




I love this shot of Jacob I know I am a little bias but I think he is so Photogenic. He is a blessing to have in our life!


The kids love walking around and seeing all the Flowers. Joshua thought that he needed to smell everyone.





This is (from left to right) my sister , Camie, Paula, my mother Euvila, and my other sister Debbie. We are so blessed to have so many great mothers in our family!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment