Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pics of Joe's Cadillac.

I had Joe's car for a couple of days so I thought that I would shoot it. This is in my opinion the last of the great Cadillacs. Powerful V8 and rear wheel drive gives this car that true Cadi feel. The pics are nothing special just a car that I love and wanted to share it.



/






















Both of these were shot with my 50mm set at 1.2, it's amazing to me how small its focus range is.
Still having trouble getiing a good post white balance I guess that will come with time.

I love this Canon 10-22 it is great at interior shots. This cars interior is bigger than some studio apartments.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. please tell me you have a 50/1.2L! or do you have an f/1.8 set at f/2? If you have the f/1.2L, PLEASE let me borrow it! :)

    The 10-20 is a killer lens too.

    ReplyDelete