Saturday, April 4, 2009

My 40th Birthday (First Day With New Camera)










Friday the 3rd was my 40th Birthday. My wife got me a Canon 40D and we went to Seattle with 2 of our best friends, Joe and Connie Riggio, to have a day of walking around and taking some pics. It was an amazingly beautiful day and we had so much fun. It my opinion there is nothing better than doing simple things with great friends! Here are some pictures that I took. Connie is an amazing Photographer and was a great help that day. I hope some of her talent rubs off on me.














From left to right this is Connie, Joe and my beautiful wife Patty.
















This is where we had lunch, Salumi Artisan Cured Meats. It is Mario Batali's parents deli and the meats are amazing. The line was out the door. The smell that came out the door made me get so excited for what was to come. The Deli is tiny and seats about 10 but it was the best I had ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment