Monday, April 6, 2009

Day at the Daffodil Parade

































We decided to meet everyone outside of Dairy Freeze, so that was a perfect excuse to have some good burgers & fries, oh and a milkshake. I love how Jacob is puckering his lips as his mom drinks some of the milkshake that they were sharing.




































































































































The parade is enjoyable. I really enjoyed the Vintage Tractors, but more than that it is just a good day to get out with family.

























There was a bike shop next door and I decided to take some shots. This was the only one I liked.

1 comment:

  1. Doug - Look at you go!! With angles and everything. Even got some great depth of field in that last one. It's going to be so much fun to watch you grow and I was honored to have the chance to show you a few things. You and Patty are 2 of my favs!

    ReplyDelete